Remedial Massage & Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massage
Deep Tissue massage is a systematic assessment and treatment of:
- Connective tissues
Designed to assist the client with:
- Pain Management
- Injury Management
- Pre and Post Sports Management
Did You Know?
Muscle dysfunction occurring in one particular muscle will have an effect, as other muscles in the group take over or “compensate” for the affected muscle, they too become overworked and abnormally contracted.
The goal of Deep Tissue Massage is to use Massage and Muscular Skeletal techniques to balance muscle/soft tissue length, relieve tension and restore tone particularly in injured areas.
Benefits of Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massage
- Pain Relief and Management
- Injury and Surgery Rehabilitation
- Muscle toning and conditioning
- Assists and increases detoxification
- Pre and Post Sport Conditioning
They both also provide DRY NEEDLING Services